Who We Are
SFEDI Awards is the leading provider of education and training qualifications that seek to train and support individuals engaged with enterprise learning. As part of this SFEDI Awards looks to promote and support those who:
- Are looking to explore how they can work in an enterprising and entrepreneurial way
- Are looking to start their own business
- Are looking to improve their business skills
- Are looking to support owner managers
Benefits of Working With SFEDI Awards
SFEDI Awards has been operating as an Ofqual approved Awarding Organisation since October 2010 and has specialised in enterprise and enterprise support since this time.
So why work with SFEDI Awards:
- We are seen and known as the UK expert in Enterprise and Enterprise Support, adding our brand to your organisation will add value to your offer. This also means that our qualifications are built on enterprise know how and understanding of the market.
- We have a range of enterprise qualifications designed to be flexible to meet the wide range of demand within enterprise learners.
- We seek to attract public funding for our qualifications to ensure access to learners.
- Our assessment approaches are based around learners generating evidence and creating a portfolio for assessment allowing a flexible approach to learning.
- We have learning support materials available to our centres, these include learner support packs and workbooks and trainer/lecturer support guides. These can be branded as your own materials giving your organisation improved profile to your learners and the wider community.
- All enterprise learners are given free student membership to the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs (IoEE) where they have a networking community of likeminded entrepreneurs and enterprise mentors.
You can find out more about joining our network of centres by clicking here.
The Basis For Our Qualifications
Our qualifications are built on extensive research and we recognise that individuals wanting to go into self employment don’t always have the generic business skills such as sales and marketing, managing finance and business planning. The research also tells us that those who invest time learning about business knowledge and skills have a significantly increased chance of their business succeeding. SFEDI Awards provide accreditation, products and services based on the SFEDI National Occupational Standards for Business Enterprise and Business Support.
You can find out more about our qualifications by clicking here.