The Level 2 Award In Taking Part in the Every Child Needs a Mentor Programme is for those who wish to take an active role in their own self-development, plan their aspirations for the future and participate in a structured mentoring programme.
|Qualification Reference Number||601/4159/1|
|Qualification Level||Level 2|
|Credit Value||6 credits|
|Guided Learning (Hours)||36 hours|
|Duration||Completion within 2 years|
|Structure||1 mandatory unit|
|Age Groups||pre-16, 16-18|
Learners must be engaged within the Every Child Needs a Mentor programme as a mentee. They should also possess communication skills sufficient to allow them to address the assessment requirements.
|First Date for Registrations||August 1, 2014|
|Last Date for Starts||July 31, 2019|
|Delivery Staff Requirements||
The assessment qualification is required in order to deliver this qualification.
The internal quality assurance qualification is required in order to quality assure this qualification.
See the qualification specification for further guidance relating to delivery staff competency requirements.
|IOEE Studying Membership Eligible||Yes|
|SFEDI Directory Eligible||No|
As part of undertaking a SFEDI Awards enterprise or enterprise support qualification you receive 1 years study membership* of the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs. This membership enables you to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Regular information on what’s happening through the IOEE Enterprise and Mentoring Monthly including case studies of people just like you who are becoming more enterprising
- Opportunity to access the national government Start Up Loan initiative through the IOEE and Start Up Loan Company strategic partnership
- Opportunities to meet other business owners in our online communities who are happy to share how they have been there, done it, got the t-shirt and continue to wear it!
- Enterprise resources including videos and articles to enhance your understanding of enterprise and enterprise support
- The chance to meet other members through Meet a Mentor and networking events
- A chance to compare notes with other entrepreneurs and business support professionals through the online groups and forums
- A chance to promote yourself and your business to other IOEE members through the IOEE profile page
*1 years free study membership of the IOEE for SFEDI Awards learners aged 18 years and over
Those who complete this qualification may wish to undertake other SFEDI Awards qualifications further details of which can be found on our website.
Below you will find further details relating to the qualification and also the necessary paperwork for your approved centre to add it to your centre offer. If you require further information or would like guidance please contact the SFEDI Awards Customer Service Team who will be more than happy to help you.Qualification Specification
No available centres found