The Level 3 Award in Understanding and Evaluating Export Potential is designed for those who wish to develop the broad base of skills, knowledge and understanding needed in order to evaluate whether exporting is an appropriate option for them and then plan how to take advantage of the opportunities
For existing centres who would like to apply to deliver this qualification simply click here
For organisations wanting to apply to join the approved delivery network to offer this qualification simply click here
|Qualification Reference Number||601/4866/4|
|Credit Value||6 credits|
|Guided Learning (Hours)||36 hours|
|Total Qualification Time (Hours)||60 hours|
|Duration||Completion within two years|
|Structure||3 Mandatory units|
There are no formal entry requirements however, in order to benefit from undertaking the qualification, learners should possess communication skills sufficient to allow them to address the assessment requirements
|First Date for Registrations||November 1, 2014|
|Last Date for Starts||December 31, 2018|
|Delivery Staff Requirements||
The assessment qualification is not required in order to deliver this qualification.
The internal quality assurance qualification is not required in order to quality assure this qualification.
|IOEE Studying Membership Eligible||Yes|
|SFEDI Directory Eligible||No|
As part of undertaking a SFEDI Awards enterprise or enterprise support qualification you receive 1 years study membership* of the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs. This membership enables you to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Regular information on what’s happening through the IOEE Enterprise and Mentoring Monthly including case studies of people just like you who are becoming more enterprising
- Opportunity to access the national government Start Up Loan initiative through the IOEE and Start Up Loan Company strategic partnership
- Opportunities to meet other business owners in our online communities who are happy to share how they have been there, done it, got the t-shirt and continue to wear it!
- Enterprise resources including videos and articles to enhance your understanding of enterprise and enterprise support
- The chance to meet other members through Meet a Mentor and networking events
- A chance to compare notes with other entrepreneurs and business support professionals through the online groups and forums
- A chance to promote yourself and your business to other IOEE members through the IOEE profile page
*1 years free study membership of the IOEE for SFEDI Awards learners aged 18 years and over
Those who complete this qualification may wish to undertake other SFEDI Awards qualifications further details of which can be found on our website.
SFEDI Awards offers a range of qualifications within our Business and Enterprise Management product range that would enable the development of complimentary knowledge and skills.
Below you will find further details relating to the qualification and also the necessary paperwork for your approved centre to add it to your centre offer. If you require further information or would like guidance please contact the SFEDI Awards Customer Service Team who will be more than happy to help you.Qualification Specification
SFEDI Awards Fees and Prices
Additional Qualification Application Form
Staff Matrix Update Form
No related posts found!