The Level 3 Certificate in Expanding and Growing an SME is aimed at business owners and/or employees who wish to gain the knowledge and skills in order to expand and grow their SME (Small or Medium Enterprise). You will be able to take time out of your business to work ON your business and you will achieve a Level 3 Certificate specifically designed to help you grow your business and increase your profits.
For more information read the Statement of Purpose
If you are interested in this qualification please contact [email protected]
|Qualification Reference Number||601/7175/3|
|Credit Value||17 credits|
|Guided Learning (Hours)||170 hours|
|Duration||Completion within two years|
|Structure||8 mandatory units|
There are no formal entry requirements, however, in order to benefit from undertaking the qualification you should at least possess communication skills sufficient enough to allow you to meet the assessment requirements and either be a business owner and/or employee who has responsibility for expansion plans.
|First Date for Registrations||September 1, 2015|
|Last Date for Starts||December 31, 2018|
|Delivery Staff Requirements||
The assessment qualification is required in order to deliver this qualification.
The internal quality assurance qualification is required in order to quality assure this qualification.
|IOEE Studying Membership Eligible||Yes|
|SFEDI Directory Eligible||No|
|Registration Fee for Centres (excl. VAT)||£90.00|
As part of undertaking a SFEDI Awards enterprise or enterprise support qualification you receive 1 years study membership* of the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs. This membership enables you to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Regular information on what’s happening through the IOEE Enterprise and Mentoring Monthly including case studies of people just like you who are becoming more enterprising
- Opportunity to access the national government Start Up Loan initiative through the IOEE and Start Up Loan Company strategic partnership
- Opportunities to meet other business owners in our online communities who are happy to share how they have been there, done it, got the t-shirt and continue to wear it!
- Enterprise resources including videos and articles to enhance your understanding of enterprise and enterprise support
- The chance to meet other members through Meet a Mentor and networking events
- A chance to compare notes with other entrepreneurs and business support professionals through the online groups and forums
- A chance to promote yourself and your business to other IOEE members through the IOEE profile page
*1 years free study membership of the IOEE for SFEDI Awards learners aged 18 years and over
Those who complete this qualification may wish to undertake other SFEDI Awards qualifications further details of which can be found on our website.
Details of related qualifications can be found within the Related Qualification section at the bottom of this page.
Below you will find further details relating to the qualification and also the necessary paperwork for your approved centre to add it to your centre offer. If you require further information or would like guidance please contact the SFEDI Awards Customer Service Team who will be more than happy to help you.
No related posts found!