The Level 3 Certificate in Tender Readiness for VCSE Organisations (QCF) is aimed at those who wish to develop an understanding of the knowledge and skills required to locate and respond to tender opportunities for Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprises. This is part of a suite of qualifications that address the unique support and development needs that exist within the VCSE sector and deals with the viewpoint within the sector that it can experience tensions between earning income to sustain activities, whilst maintaining high service standards. The qualifications recognise that a commercial outlook can be beneficial for the long term prospects of a VCSE therefore aim to ensure that managers and their workforce have the skills to navigate a complex multiple bottom line environment. See the full range of qualifications available in the VCSE Overview
|Qualification Reference Number||601/6098/6|
|Credit Value||13 credits|
|Guided Learning (Hours)||15 hours|
|Total Qualification Time (Hours)||130 hours|
|Duration||Completion within 2 years|
|Structure||1 Mandatory Unit|
|Age Groups||16-18, 19+|
There are no formal entry requirements however, in order to benefit from undertaking the qualification, learners should possess communication skills sufficient to allow them to address the assessment requirements.
|First Date for Registrations||May 1, 2015|
|Last Date for Starts||April 30, 2020|
|Delivery Staff Requirements||
The assessment qualification is required in order to deliver this qualification.
The internal quality assurance qualification is required in order to quality assure this qualification.
|IOEE Studying Membership Eligible||Yes|
|SFEDI Directory Eligible||No|
As part of undertaking a SFEDI Awards enterprise or enterprise support qualification you receive 1 years study membership* of the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs. This membership enables you to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Regular information on what’s happening through the IOEE Enterprise and Mentoring Monthly including case studies of people just like you who are becoming more enterprising
- Opportunity to access the national government Start Up Loan initiative through the IOEE and Start Up Loan Company strategic partnership
- Opportunities to meet other business owners in our online communities who are happy to share how they have been there, done it, got the t-shirt and continue to wear it!
- Enterprise resources including videos and articles to enhance your understanding of enterprise and enterprise support
- The chance to meet other members through Meet a Mentor and networking events
- A chance to compare notes with other entrepreneurs and business support professionals through the online groups and forums
- A chance to promote yourself and your business to other IOEE members through the IOEE profile page
*1 years free study membership of the IOEE for SFEDI Awards learners aged 18 years and over
Those who undertake this qualification may wish to progress onto complementary learning and skills provision around enterprise or business start up or qualifications or management qualifications at a higher level, for instance business management qualifications at Level 4 or 5.
Below you will find further details relating to the qualification and also the necessary paperwork for your approved centre to add it to your centre offer. If you require further information or would like guidance please contact the SFEDI Awards Customer Service Team who will be more than happy to help you.
No related posts found!