Level 3 Diploma in Using Enterprise Skills in a Social Enterprise focuses on those who wish to develop enterprising skills amongst new and/or existing members of staff to address the challenges and opportunities of helping to develop and grow a social enterprise in an economy with increasing levels of ambiguity and uncertainty.
|Qualification Reference Number||601/5408/1|
|Credit Value||60 credits|
|Guided Learning (Hours)||366 hours|
|Total Qualification Time (Hours)||600 hours|
|Duration||Completion within 2 years|
|Structure||8 Mandatory Units|
|Age Groups||16-18, 19+|
Learners must be employed within a role that will enable them to evidence the requirements of the qualification. Learners should also possess communication skills sufficient to allow them to address the assessment requirements of the qualification
|First Date for Registrations||January 1, 2015|
|Last Date for Starts||December 31, 2017|
|Delivery Staff Requirements||
The assessment qualification is required in order to deliver this qualification
The internal quality assurance qualification is required in order to quality assure this qualification
|IOEE Studying Membership Eligible||Yes|
|SFEDI Directory Eligible||No|
As part of undertaking a SFEDI Awards enterprise or enterprise support qualification you receive 1 years study membership* of the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs. This membership enables you to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Regular information on what’s happening through the IOEE Enterprise and Mentoring Monthly including case studies of people just like you who are becoming more enterprising
- Opportunity to access the national government Start Up Loan initiative through the IOEE and Start Up Loan Company strategic partnership
- Opportunities to meet other business owners in our online communities who are happy to share how they have been there, done it, got the t-shirt and continue to wear it!
- Enterprise resources including videos and articles to enhance your understanding of enterprise and enterprise support
- The chance to meet other members through Meet a Mentor and networking events
- A chance to compare notes with other entrepreneurs and business support professionals through the online groups and forums
- A chance to promote yourself and your business to other IOEE members through the IOEE profile page
*1 years free study membership of the IOEE for SFEDI Awards learners aged 18 years and over
Those who complete this qualification may wish to undertake other SFEDI Awards qualifications further details of which can be found on our website.
SFEDI Awards offers a range of qualifications within our Enterprise Management and Enterprise Essentials series and higher level qualifications which explore the further development of enterprise skills and knowledge.
Below you will find further details relating to the qualification and also the necessary paperwork for your approved centre to add it to your centre offer. If you require further information or would like guidance please contact the SFEDI Awards Customer Service Team who will be more than happy to help you.
No related posts found!