The Level 5 Certificate in Delivery of Business and Support Services focuses on those business support professionals who wish to develop the skills to deliver and develop effective business and enterprise support services, with a particular emphasis on the use of telephone and social media in the delivery of support services.
See the full range of qualifications available in the Business Support Overview.
This qualification is available through the BE Group – please contact them directly for more information. http://www.be-group.co.uk/
|Qualification Reference Number||601/5966/2|
|Credit Value||24 credits|
|Guided Learning (Hours)||84 hours|
|Structure||3 mandatory units and 1 optional unit|
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification however, in order to benefit from the qualification; learners should possess communication skills sufficient to allow them to address the assessment requirements.
|First Date for Registrations||April 1, 2015|
|Last Date for Starts||December 31, 2018|
|Delivery Staff Requirements||
The assessment qualification is required in order to deliver this qualification.
The internal quality assurance qualification is required in order to quality assure this qualification.
|IOEE Studying Membership Eligible||Yes|
|SFEDI Directory Eligible||No|
As part of undertaking a SFEDI Awards enterprise or enterprise support qualification you receive 1 years study membership* of the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs. This membership enables you to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Regular information on what’s happening through the IOEE Enterprise and Mentoring Monthly including case studies of people just like you who are becoming more enterprising
- Opportunity to access the national government Start Up Loan initiative through the IOEE and Start Up Loan Company strategic partnership
- Opportunities to meet other business owners in our online communities who are happy to share how they have been there, done it, got the t-shirt and continue to wear it!
- Enterprise resources including videos and articles to enhance your understanding of enterprise and enterprise support
- The chance to meet other members through Meet a Mentor and networking events
- A chance to compare notes with other entrepreneurs and business support professionals through the online groups and forums
- A chance to promote yourself and your business to other IOEE members through the IOEE profile page
*1 years free study membership of the IOEE for SFEDI Awards learners aged 18 years and over
Those who complete this qualification may progress onto the Level 7 Certificate or Diploma in Delivery of Business Support Services where there is an emphasis on management of a business support service(s) and/or other business support professionals in a project team. Alternatively, the qualification may lead to staff doing a professional qualification within a specific subject (eg marketing, customer service, people development) to complement skills in the delivery of business support.
Below you will find further details relating to the qualification and also the necessary paperwork for your approved centre to add it to your centre offer. If you require further information or would like guidance please contact the SFEDI Awards Customer Service Team who will be more than happy to help you.
No related posts found!