The Level 7 Award in Business Improvement and Contract Management (QCF) is for learners in all sizes of company who are looking to undertake a business improvement process within their organisation to support both sustainability and growth
See the full range of qualifications available in the Running Your Business Overview
|Qualification Reference Number||600/8394/3|
|Credit Value||10 credits|
|Guided Learning (Hours)||56 hours|
|Duration||Completion within 2 years|
|Structure||10 mandatory units|
Learners must be within a management role in order to ensure that they have the responsibility and authority to affect change within the organisation. The role must not be construed as work experience or instigated as a vehicle solely for the delivery of this qualification.
This is to allow an individual to gain the underpinning knowledge of an organisation and the market place prior to undertaking the qualification and also in order to provide sufficient time to complete the necessary research and planning stages as required by the unit content.
|First Date for Registrations||March 1, 2013|
|Last Date for Starts||December 31, 2016|
|Delivery Staff Requirements||
The assessment qualification is required in order to deliver this qualification
The internal quality assurance qualification is required in order to quality assure this qualification
|IOEE Studying Membership Eligible||Yes|
|SFEDI Directory Eligible||No|
As part of undertaking a SFEDI Awards enterprise or enterprise support qualification you receive 1 years study membership* of the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs. This membership enables you to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Regular information on what’s happening through the IOEE Enterprise and Mentoring Monthly including case studies of people just like you who are becoming more enterprising
- Opportunity to access the national government Start Up Loan initiative through the IOEE and Start Up Loan Company strategic partnership
- Opportunities to meet other business owners in our online communities who are happy to share how they have been there, done it, got the t-shirt and continue to wear it!
- Enterprise resources including videos and articles to enhance your understanding of enterprise and enterprise support
- The chance to meet other members through Meet a Mentor and networking events
- A chance to compare notes with other entrepreneurs and business support professionals through the online groups and forums
- A chance to promote yourself and your business to other IOEE members through the IOEE profile page
*1 years free study membership of the IOEE for SFEDI Awards learners aged 18 years and over
Those who complete this qualification may wish to undertake other SFEDI Awards qualifications further details of which can be found on our website.
Details of related qualifications can be found within the Related Qualification section at the bottom of this page
Below you will find further details relating to the qualification and also the necessary paperwork for your approved centre to add it to your centre offer. If you require further information or would like guidance please contact the SFEDI Awards Customer Service Team who will be more than happy to help you.Qualification Specification
SFEDI Awards Fees and Prices