View the HTML Version
SFEDI Awards Qualification Update
View this email in your browser (http://us4.campaign-archive1.com/?u=bc7be8c5ed59a14d25e6cc48f&id=1777b5a452&e=[UNIQID])
This newsletter provides the latest updates to SFEDI Awards qualifications as a result of the recent review. Below you will find details and links for qualifications that are:
* Newly available for registrations
* Updated as a result of the QCF to RQF transition
* Recently confirmed for public funding
To ensure that you stay up to date and continue to provide high quality enterprise learning experiences to your learners, please download the latest qualification specifications using the links below. We have also updated the SFEDI Awards Fees and Prices (https://gallery.mailchimp.com/bc7be8c5ed59a14d25e6cc48f/files/SAs_Fees_and_Prices_New.pdf) document on the website to reflect the changes that have been made.
Newly Available for Registrations
* Level 2 Award in Understanding Enterprise (http://sfediawards.com/qualifications/level-2-award-in-understanding-enterprise/)
* Level 5 Certificate in Sales (http://sfediawards.com/qualifications/level-5-certificate-in-sales/)
Updated as a Result of the QCF to RQF Transition
* Level 1 Award in Understanding the Importance of Business Planning (http://sfediawards.com/qualifications/level-1-award-in-understanding-the-importance-of-business-planning/)
* Level 1 Award in Understanding the Skills and Knowledge Required to Run a Business (http://sfediawards.com/qualifications/level-1-award-in-understanding-the-skills-and-knowledge-required-to-run-a-business/)
* Level 1 Award in Undertaking an Individual Role Within the Planning, Delivery and Review of a Social Enterprise Activity (http://sfediawards.com/qualifications/level-1-award-in-undertaking-an-individual-role-within-the-planning-delivery-and-review-of-a-social-enterprise/)
* Level 1 Certificate in Personal Development Through Self Employment (http://sfediawards.com/qualifications/level-1-certificate-in-personal-development-through-self-employment/)
* Level 2 Award in Preparing and Delivering a Social Enterprise Activity (http://sfediawards.com/qualifications/level-2-award-in-preparing-and-delivering-a-social-enterprise-activity/)
* Level 2 Award in the Promotion of Products and Services Through Social Media (http://sfediawards.com/qualifications/level-2-award-in-the-promotion-of-products-and-services-through-social-media/)
* Level 4 Award in Business and Enterprise Support and Skills Support (http://sfediawards.com/qualifications/level-4-award-in-business-and-enterprise-support-and-skills-support/)
Recently Confirmed for Public Funding Through the Advanced Learning Loans System
A toolkit regarding Advanced Learning Loans for managers, leaders and learner-facing staff produced by the Skills Funding Agency can be accessed here (https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/517533/Advanced_Learner_Toolkit.pdf)
* Level 3 Certificate in Creating and Starting Your Business (http://sfediawards.com/qualifications/level-3-certificate-in-creating-and-starting-your-business/)
* Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Sales (http://sfediawards.com/qualifications/level-3-certificate-in-principles-of-sales/)
* Level 3 Diploma in Sales (http://sfediawards.com/qualifications/level-3-diploma-in-sales/)
* Level 4 Certificate in Conducting Maladministration and Malpractice Investigations (http://sfediawards.com/qualifications/level-4-certificate-in-conducting-maladministration-and-malpractice-investigations/)
* Level 5 Diploma in Sales (http://sfediawards.com/qualifications/level-5-diploma-in-sales/)
* Level 6 Certificate in Managing a Culture of Responsible Selling (http://sfediawards.com/qualifications/level-6-certificate-in-managing-a-culture-of-responsible-selling/)
As previously communicated, to support the transition from the Qualification Credit Framework (QCF) to the Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF), we will update the qualification specifications each month following the ongoing completion of the rolling review process.
Part of this transition process is the removal of the term QCF from promotional literature. Once we release a new qualification specification, and you receive a notification through our update newsletter, you should review your promotional literature to start the removal of the term QCF in all new literature produced.
The transition from the QCF to the RQF will be complete by 31 December 2017 and we will be working with you to make sure this is appropriately managed to minimise any disruption caused.
If you have any questions relating to these or any of the other qualifications within the SFEDI Awards product range please contact a member of the team who will be more than happy to support you.
** Share (http://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Feepurl.com%2FbYxdHj)
** (http://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=SFEDI+Awards+Qualification+Update: http%3A%2F%2Feepurl.com%2FbYxdHj)
** Tweet (http://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=SFEDI+Awards+Qualification+Update: http%3A%2F%2Feepurl.com%2FbYxdHj)
** Forward (http://us4.forward-to-friend2.com/forward?u=bc7be8c5ed59a14d25e6cc48f&id=1777b5a452&e=[UNIQID])
** +1 (https://plus.google.com/share?url=http%3A%2F%2Feepurl.com%2FbYxdHj)
** Share (http://www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?url=http%3A%2F%2Feepurl.com%2FbYxdHj&mini=true&title=SFEDI+Awards+Qualification+Update)
Copyright © 2016 SFEDI Awards, All rights reserved.
** unsubscribe from this list (http://sfediawards.us4.list-manage1.com/unsubscribe?u=bc7be8c5ed59a14d25e6cc48f&id=c0d0f66229&e=[UNIQID]&c=1777b5a452)
** update subscription preferences (http://sfediawards.us4.list-manage.com/profile?u=bc7be8c5ed59a14d25e6cc48f&id=c0d0f66229&e=[UNIQID])
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp