SFEDI Awards has always looked to support those who are engaged with helping people undertake their entrepreneurial journey but who do not wish to deliver qualifications themselves.
If you are an organisation who has a network of delivery partners already and you want to further develop the support offered to entrepreneurs through making SFEDI Awards qualifications available to them through you then you are just the people we want to talk with.
We will work with your organisation on an on-going basis to ensure that best practice is shared and adopted and that your partners continue to meet the high standards required to support the entrepreneurs of the future through their learning journey.
In order to support you we will:
- Send regular updates to you through the SFEDI Awards Partner e-newsletter
- Provide quality assurance activities on your behalf to support your partners
- Undertake qualification development, or programme cross referencing to existing qualifications, to ensure your partner’s customers receive the training necessary to support them through their entrepreneurial journey
- Provide you with quarterly and annual reports on the performance of your partner network and the quality of their qualification delivery and customer support
- Provide opportunities to develop your staff through training and support opportunities run by SFEDI Awards
- Provide you with the latest news regarding enterprise and enterprise support skills development
- Fastest growing Awarding Organisation specialising in enterprise in the UK
- Qualifications built on extensive research into enterprise and enterprise support
- Partners with the only UK Professional Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs
- Qualifications that support the development of an enterprising individual and economy
- Flexible programmes built to meet the needs of your customers
- Dedicated support provided to all of our centres, no automated call handling systems
- Certificates issued within 2 working weeks with the majority arriving within 1 working week
In order to discuss how your organisation could work with SFEDI Awards simply contact a member of the SFEDI Awards team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0845 224 5928 to talk through your requirements and how we can support you.
During this process we will provide you with a personalised offer with full costings so that you can make your decision based on all relevant information with no hidden extras.